Thursday, May 29, 2014

mac alluring aquatic collection haul


MAC Cosmetics always is releasing collections throughout the year and the ones I get most excited about are the summer collections. This years packaging for their collection is mind blowing.  I was sold with the packaging.  Unfortunately the products released, besides the eye shadows, were more suitable for medium to lighter skin tones.  I picked up both blushes, both extra dimensional bronzers and one bronzing powder (because I own the other from a previous years collection).

extra dimension bronzers:
aphrodite's shell(left)/delphic(right)

aphrodite's shell bronzer
 delphic bronzer

extra dimension blushes:
 seduced at sea(left)/sea me, hear me(right)
seduced at sea
sea me, hear me

Bronzing Powder in Golden
 

That's it for now.  I will be following up with a post that includes a few eye shadows and one lipstick that is currently backordered on Nordstrom. Let me know if you picked anything from the collection. Lke always have a great week.
xoxo,
marlene




**purchased with my own money. pictures and opinions are my own **

No comments:

Post a Comment