Wednesday, May 28, 2014

sephora && nordys beauty haul


Let me begin with that I do realize that I've been shopping WAY too much.  My sister was receiving 20% off at Sephora and she offered to get me a few things so of course I couldn't say no.  Then Nordstrom finally carried items i wanted and i also ended up getting the correct shades of foundation/bb cream from my previous haul that i had mentioned i was going to be returning (because I have used the bobbi brown bb cream, I opted not to feature it in this haul). I dont think I will be doing videos on this nor the next haul post because i did realize my videos are consisting of too many hauls and I don't want to come off the wrong way. So lets get started with what I bought!




So that rounds up what I purchased. I will feature these products in the near future now that I've shared them with you :). Until next time, have a great week!
xoxo,
 marlene



**purchased with my own money. pictures and opinions are my own **

No comments:

Post a Comment