Friday, May 30, 2014

MAC Kelly Osbourne Collection Wishlist


MAC has done it again! Have in mind that its Sharon & Kelly Osbourne Collection, however I was mostly intrigued in what was in Kelly's Collection(hence the title of the post) and I didn't want to confuse any of you who either didn't know or thought they were releasing separately. This collection is set to launch Monday June 2nd online. I am excited because Nordys is also launching it the same day and hits Nordstrom stores on Thursday June 5th. I was going to call my local Nordstrom counter to have them presale for me, but now that I confirmed with Nordstrom beauty chat I will be sure to shop online and use ebates to earn cash back!  So she lied to me lol. It launches on the 9th online and 12th at the store.  So because I saw how fast the items went on maccosmetics.com I decided to call my counter and have them hold the items for me. I will still try to buy the items online so i can use ebates.

Now to my wishlist, lets get started:
1.Lipsticks
(left to right)
strip poker (matte)
dodgy girl  (satin, not getting)
kelly yum-yum  (satin)
riot house (matte)

2.Blushes

 Kelly- Cheeky Bugger
Sharon- Peach & Cream

These are the products for sure I am getting unless they sell out.  I am still contemplating whether I should get the MSFs, quads and some brushes. I probably wont just because I did spend quite a lot for the mac alluring aquatic collection.  Anyhow what are you planning to get or will you skip the collection?  Temptalia has some swatches up if any of you are interested. Well goodnight for now and enjoy your weekend!
xoxo,
marlene



**pictures were taken from temptalia.com, all opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment