Wednesday, June 4, 2014

may favorites ♥


may is over and here are my favorites for the month.
1. anastasia beverly hills contour kit
I have been obsessed with banana for setting my under eye concealer and fawn to contour with. Haven't played too much with the other shades but so far banana and fawn are my favs!
2. elf studio face makeup mist and set
My makeup seems to stay in place very well, especially the elf cream eyeliner, it smudges less. As far as the makeup staying longer, it helps but definitely I see it fade by the 10th hour or so-yes i have my makeup on all day.
3. elf acne fighting foundation
I LOVE this stuff. Amazing coverage and so lightweight on the skin. As I mentioned in my review, you can easily cake it up so be careful!
4. elf mineral revitalizing mist
honestly I am kind of obsessed now. I use it on the days that i have the no makeup makeup look. I use this to refresh my face and is very similar to macs charged water.
5. elf cream eyeliner
i have a love-hate relationship with this. I found the perfect brush to use and applies it wonderfully however i find that it smudges and by the 3rd hour i see it on my lid crease :( Again as I mentioned the elf studio face makeup mist and set has helped it from creasing but only prolongs the time and i see it creasing not until the 6th hour or so.
6. mac cream color base in tickle me pink
this is by far my favorite cream blush to apply when its really really hot. i love the fact that it doesn't move and it does last all day. plus it can also be used as a lip color too!
7. bobbi brown bb cream spf 35
i absolutely love this stuff! perfect coverage and lightweight plus it has spf. 
8. elf bb cream
another bb cream i've been obsessed over for the past months. this stuff has amazing coverage too but now that i have the bobbi brown bb cream i tend to use this less simply because i've noticed the smell a lot more( it always had a strong scent that i didn't mind but because the bobbi brown doesn't have it i think i notice it more now)
9. elf body shimmer in blazing bronze
honestly this is something i discovered in my collection and i cant believe it took me this long to use it. great cream contour color. although it has shimmer it blends out well on the skin and leaves a glow more than a shimmer. also the packaging/applicator part is ideal for the hollows of my cheeks.
10. hourglass radiant powder
i think this has become my HG setting powder next to my mac msf natural. i did get several compliments when i wore this. i think it just gives that perfect sheen finish to your skin.


That rounds up my favorites. I did make a video but I am not sure if I'll have time to edit and post so in the meantime i decided a blog post would do. as always have a great evening.

xoxo
marlene

**picture and opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment